82 / 100
Vacancy For Electrical Technician at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Determine and source project requirements.
- Measure the performance of Electrical components and devices periodically.
- Maintain and modify equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- Negotiate & liaise effectively with suppliers/vendors.
- Troubleshoot faults within the shortest possible time.
- Must be able to present electrical designs to Line Manager or Directors if need be.
- Carry out testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products.
- Write reports and document daily and during maintenance days.
- Provide technical advice to management through line manager.
- Keep good record of all machine electrical spare parts consumables and request when necessary.
- Carry out electrical maintenance of all factory machinery & equipment and keep records.
- Show full support to not only his shift but the entire department.
- Pay attention to waste reduction and target achievement in daily operations.
- Must be willing to work extra hours if need for the interest of the department.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Investigate and test vendors’ and competitors’ products.
- Minimum of OND / Trade Test in Electrical Engineering or any relevant field of study.
- Minimum of 2 yearsТ experience in Electrical Technician role.
- Applicant must be willing to relocate to Agbara, Ogun state.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
28th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.