Jobs Vacancy At Kimberly Ryan Limited For Payroll Management Officer
Kimberly Ryan is a pan African people and business solutions company. Incorporated in 1997, Kimberly Ryan and its diverse staff of seasoned professionals represent a passion for capacitating businesses in Africa, deploying cutting edge industry leading solutions and service delivery techniques informed by our experience and familiarity with doing business in our chosen markets
To Lead In Attracting, Developing and Retaining Superior Human Capital That Creates a Dramatic Business Advantage for Our Clients. OUR VISION The Vision is to remain as the reference point across Africa for proffering Human Resource Solutions.
Vacancy Title: Payroll Management Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial , Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Payroll Management:
- Maintain payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information in order to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies and ensure accuracy of payroll
- Manage the payroll system and ensure that employee information is accurate and up to date.
- Maintain reports and payroll transactions to support the integrity of the system and to meet audit requirements
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non-taxable wages
- Ensure end of year procedures are followed including reconciliation lodgement of taxation requirements e.g. payment summaries.
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Every other delegated and assigned duties
Be the main point of contact with external suppliers (insurance, retirement and payroll companies.)
Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests
Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
Minimum years of experience: 3
Other Requirements For Jobs Vacancy
- Sc / HND in Management or Social Science or any related discipline from a reputable University / Polytechnic
- Minimum 2nd Class Lower
- Relevant professional qualification(s)
- Minimum of Three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in a HR / Payroll Administration role
- Considerable knowledge of waste Management or shipping and port operations
- Highly numerate, with good turnaround time on tasks, ability to deliver with minimal supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Published: February 17, 2020
Offer Type: Full time
Deadline: February 29, 2020
Specialization: Finance / Accounting /Administration/ Office/ Operations /Secretarial / PA