Dangote Recruitment For 3 Job Vacancies Position
Dangote Recruitment is on going, has their are one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa, own by Aliko Dangote
They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Subsurface Reservoir Engineer
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction / Domain: Refinery Operations Maintenance
Position Description For The Recruitment
- Expert level skills as an E&P subsurface/reservoir engineer or geologist in developing both individually and with key stakeholders: Reserves estimates and forecasts, reservoir management plans and concepts.
- Will deliver subsurface reservoir and field wide monitoring service provision options, covering existing fields, potential reservoirs, economic analysis, F&D and well and Lifting costs on a reservoir and field basis.
- Provide valuation of information assessments as it relates to Geologic, active and passive seismic acquisitions, processing and re processing of data sets, and all down hole data gathering services.
- Core, sample, testing, analysis, and storage services, wire line activities.
- Able to effortlessly deliver various subsurface and reservoir mgt (e.g. smart versus conventional well configuration) concepts.
- Also in support of commercial agreements; he/she needs to deliver individually: contract strategies, supplier prequalification assessment, site audit findings, tender/RFP technical and commercial evaluation templates and scopes of work.
Job Responsibilities At Dangote Group
- Ensure alignment and timely approvals both internal and external stakeholders and approvers. Sr Mgt, partners and government bodies alike. Where required coordinate the technical input into the Management Committee meetings with regulators and our partners.
- Ensure efficient approval and endorsement workflow: Contribute to the generation, coordination and delivery of documents to support the approval processes: for commercial agreement, strategies, tender lists, evaluation templates and production campaigns, Reservoir management work proposals.
- Ensure seamless integration between Community/security and regulatory affairs team, Exploration, Wells Engineering,Facilities, and Finance alike.
- Support our Integrated Production Delivery Model, from reservoir drainage points to points of sale. Key focus areas are maximization of the gas and liquids volumes sold, within the technical limits of the reservoirs, quantity and quality of gas and liquids resources are produced using optimal well designs, reservoir management and care for reserves.
- Ensure a world class database that is third party verifiable. The scopes of work, cost estimates, concept analysis, production strategy, contractor monitoring, to update Reference Documents quarterly with dynamic and static data for the field.
- Drive the implementation of field optimization of the producing fields, oil, gas and condensate, He/She has fully demonstrated understanding of the range of design options and process control choices to opt. deliver production from reservoir to the sales point.
- Set out discipline specific guidelines and procedures to ensure all work is carried out safely adhering to best international technical practices.
Desired Qualifications / Preferred Competencies
- Required to possess a valid Petroleum Engineering Degree from a national or international reputed institute with 15+ years experience in the Oil and Gas industry as a reservoir engineer/ mgr with at least 5 but no more than 8 years in field oversight and OIM mgt.
- Track record in working in Nigerian or other international locales with heavy governmental engagement required in delivering 3rd party labor and operational services in alignment with government partners: selection, tendering, and contracting.
- Demonstrated skill in supplier selection, scope development, negotiation support, evaluation, contractor mgt, and closeout in such locations.
- Excellent technical and communication skills with a strong emphasis on teamwork, MOC change mgt and influencing skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English language.
- Deep expertise in reservoir management with at least 5 years in reservoir management/ reserves accountability and achieving reserve replacement targets.
- Track record in Offshore oil and gas Field Development Planning. Recognized SME in reservoir mgt. reserves and macro, reservoir and field level economics.
- Track record in Reservoir Optimization, inc. minimum resource: with outsourced reserves and forecasting, gas and water utilization studies and filed development scenarios.
- Technical innovator and entrepreneur, track record in finding solutions to optimizing reservoir drainage, max reservoir life and enhance reserve booking.Demonstrate high level of oral and written skills (English), good listening ability, demonstrate personal initiative and ability to mentor subordinates.
- Constructively accept views and guidance from supervisors and input from subordinates.
- Ability and focus on driving technical and commercial solutions.
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should: